[CMake] XAML files fo Visual Studio (WP8.1) is not working?

1 1 akapulka.2015 at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 1 18:26:14 EDT 2015

I try add to my project *.xaml files, but xaml files adds to solutionincorrect. For example, i have App.xaml, App.xaml.cpp and App.xaml.h. In solution these files must be gropped and App.xaml must be have "XAML Page" or "XAML Application Definition" item type. But these files is not grupped, and App.xaml have item type "Does not participate in build". And generated files (App.g.h, App.g.hpp) is not creating when build.

I tried CMake 3.2.2 or 3.2.3, VS2013, VS2015RC. This feature is not working?
So, i try build VSXaml test from github (CMake/Test/VSXaml) with settings from Tests/CMakeLists.txt and give same problems.