[CMake] CMake finds wrong ar/ranlib/nm

Auer, Jens jens.auer at cgi.com
Thu Jul 30 10:03:53 EDT 2015

I did some more investigation and found out that this only happens when I use CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RELEASE. Could this be related to the bug in centos? When I set the build type to release, ar crashes when using lto. Could this make cmake discard the ar in the custom directory and fall-back to the system one?

Best wishes,
  Jens

--
Dr. Jens Auer | CGI | Software Engineer
CGI Deutschland Ltd. & Co. KG
jens.auer at cgi.com
Unsere Pflichtangaben gemäß § 35a GmbHG / §§ 161, 125a HGB finden Sie unter de.cgi.com/pflichtangaben.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.