[CMake] CMake inconsistent with python libraries

Nils Guillermin nils.guillermin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 21:02:45 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

I posted earlier about having issues with CMake listing a certain library
as being found and then calling it by the wrong name in the (found version
"XXX", minimum X) part. This problem has now been solved by using the
patched CMake from nikolausdemmel/devel/cmake (Using homebrew, the command
is `brew install nikolausdemmel/devel/cmake`).

The actual program I was building (bistromath's gr-air-modes) still doesn't
work, but I'll have to investigate whether it is still a CMake issue.

As well I just wanted to make people aware of nikolaus demmel's branch if
they're having similar issues.

Cheers