[CMake] Tests 115, 116, 117 and, 118 fail

Domen Vrankar domen.vrankar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:59:24 EDT 2015

> I am not sure how to check for the links or their targets. Probably the tests run
> fine on my local openSuse installation.

A single test can be run with:
ctest -V -R "CPackComponentsForAll-RPM-default"

This will create directory structure in:
./Tests/CPackComponentsForAll/buildRPM-default/

There you should search for symlink_outside_package that should be
found once in the directory above and once in one of child directories
of _CPack_Packages subdirectory.
Check if symlinks exist and check where they point to with "ls -la
<file_name_and_path>".

Regards,
Domen