[CMake] Getting Location of This File

Daniel Dilts diltsman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 18:02:28 EDT 2015

I have a set of CMake commands that I want to place in a single file and
have other projects use it.  The commands in the file must affect the scope
that references it, so the declared functions, include_directories, etc.
must affect things in the scope that includes it.

I attempted to place these things in a file and use include(filename.cmake)
to add the file.  This appears to work until the file with the include() is
in a different location.

I need the include_directories to be relative to the location of
filename.cmake, not the CMakeLists.txt that included it.

Is there any way to accomplish this?