[CMake] Rerun CMake partially in Visual Studio

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 08:45:34 EDT 2015

Nope.

CMake has no way of knowing whether you have logic in the lower level
CMakeLists file which affects later included projects, or which might
even possibly affect global (top level project) CMakeCache settings.
Without adding facilities to track such interconnections, the entire
tree from the top level down must be re-processed to figure out what
to generate.

HTH,
David C.