[CMake] CTest threshold exceeds 1024 bytes

Roman Wüger roman.wueger at gmx.at
Tue Jul 21 04:12:34 EDT 2015

Hello,

when I run CTest from the command line with the same parameters as on the build server, then everything is working fine.

If I run the command on the build server then I get a message which says that the threshold of 1024 bytes are exceeded. The output are "debug" messages and not failures.

I have the output on CDash and on Jenkins.

Here is the command which I call:
"ctest -C Release --output-on-failure --no-compress-output -T test"

Is there a way to get the full output without modifying every CMake Script of about ~ 35 projects?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Roman