[CMake] Windows CE deployment of additional files to the device

Jakob van Bethlehem jsvanbethlehem at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 08:20:18 EDT 2015

Hej Jochen,

My first guess would be to have a look at the add_custom_command(TARGET ) function, see http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/command/add_custom_command.html <http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/command/add_custom_command.html>. In your situation this would work out something like the following:
add_custom_command(TARGET DeploymentTool POST_BUILD
   COMMAND cmake -E copy Library.dll c:\localDir\l$ENV{CSIDL_PROGRAM_FILES}\KepapTest
)

This is just guessing at the details - in particular I don’t know from the top of my head if you can acces CSIDL_PROGRAM_FILES from within CMake. But I think this could you get started at least.

Sincerely,
Jakob