[CMake] Problem with CMake 3.3.0-rc3

Clifford Yapp cliffyapp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:43:18 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:

> Still, if we can easily fix 3.3 to not regress existing BRL-CAD
> releases then we should do so.  Can you use the above information
> to strip it down to a minimal example showing the problem?

OK, more info - it looks like the problem is limited to the CMake GUI
configure (although I haven't been able to test ccmake, the basic
cmake works) and the test file is pretty simple:

# Minimum required version of CMake
CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.8)

# Set CMake project name
project(TEST)

configure_file(test test1)

function(configure_file file targetfile)
  _configure_file(${file} ${targetfile} ${ARGN})
endfunction(configure_file)

configure_file(test test2)

Having the first configure_file before the redefinition and the second
after it seems to do it in the GUI, but only on the second configure
pass.

Cheers,
CY