[CMake] warn if features used that require >cmake-x.y

Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP michael.stuermer at schaeffler.com
Thu Jul 2 00:13:40 EDT 2015

Have a look at cmake_minimum_required() and cmake_policy(). I think with these both it should be possible to verify you are using a cmake version that provides all features which are required by your project.

See here:

http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.3/command/cmake_minimum_required.html?#command:cmake_minimum_required

and here:

http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.3/command/cmake_policy.html