[CMake] How to find libraries with custom folder structure

Benedikt Führer fuehrer at polymetric.de
Wed Jul 1 12:28:21 EDT 2015

Hi,

my jpeg-6b is located in the following folder structure:

\libs
--\jpeg-6b
----\include
----\lib
------\x64
--------\debug
--------\release

How can I find the needed files here? The standard FindJPEG in the CMake
folder seems to expect a different folder structure and so doesn't find
all components. I've tried to write a custom FindJPEG but it seems like
it always prefers the standard FindJPEG over my custom one. Do I have to
put it into a specific location? The current folder is definitely known
to my CMake scripts because I have other script files which are
correctly loaded from there.

Thanks