[CMake] CTest + Catch Framework

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 11:05:48 EST 2015

Can you run a command that executes one test case at a time, or do you
have to run all 50 when you execute the tests for a library?

ctest just runs whatever you give it with add_test -- if you want to
filter a collection of unit tests to run only a single unit test, then
the unit test framework you're using would have to support that. Does
Catch allow you to run the tests individually?