[CMake] VS2012 builds using v3.1.0 are a lot slower than v2.8.12

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 08:54:26 EST 2015

If you open the "Tools > Options" dialog in Visual Studio, and
navigate to the "Projects and Solutions > Build and Run" tab, what is
your "maximum number of parallel project builds" value?

For maximum parallel build capability, it should be set to the same as
the number of cores you have.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 7:10 AM, Yves Frederix
<yves.frederix+cmake at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 3.1.0:    10m50s
>>> 2.8.12:   4m02s
>>> 3.1.0 (/MP): 6m29s