[CMake] CMake Error at cmake/FindWX.cmake:317 (MESSAGE): No wxWidgets installation could be found.

Shubhra Sharma sharma.shubhra07 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:04:43 EST 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to get pgagent to work.
So, I compiled and installed the dependencies for the same. One such
dependency is wxWidgets-2.8.12
when I run the following cmd I get the error below:

# cmake pgAgent-3.4.0-Source

CMake Error at cmake/FindWX.cmake:317 (MESSAGE):

  No wxWidgets installation could be found.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

  CMakeLists.txt:95 (FIND_PACKAGE)

See also "/root/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

But I have installed wxWidgets-2.8.12 from src using ./configure && make
&&make install

ldconfig

# which wx-config

/usr/local/bin/wx-config

# wx-config --version

2.8.12

I've spent two days trying to resolve this but to no avail. Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks,

Shubhra