[CMake] linking gcc on osx

Robert Ramey ramey at rrsd.com
Mon Jan 12 13:11:45 EST 2015

I use my Mac OSX to test my code against gcc 4.8.  I've installed the
appropriate command line tools and the compiler/linker works fine from the
command line.

My CMakeLists.txt project file works fine to generate an Xcode project for
build and test.  I can also use it to generate a makefile project for unix.
(after deleting cache etc...).  The executable compile with the appropriate
compiler.  BUT they won't link with the standard library !!!  That is, I get

Any help would be appreciated

Robert Ramey