[CMake] Tweak CMake project to include non-buildable files in the CodeBlocks project file

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 05:50:42 EST 2015

On 01/12/2015 11:40 AM, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Ah, that works. Its a little ugly in the CMake files but I guess I can
> live with that. Ideally I was hoping to simply have a 'complete' list
> including actual sources and sources for other platforms and hand that
> to a special function - without passing the source-for-other-platform to
> the actual target. Oh well, I have to stop dreaming :)

You can also use add_custom_target(my_new_target SOURCES src1.cpp src2.cpp).

That will list the given sources in the IDE without adding build
semantics to them.

Since this lists the sources as part of a new target rather than an
existing target this will be visually distinct from the other approach
in some IDEs but should afaik make no difference in QtCreator.

In case you stick with HEADER_FILE_ONLY a custom function() might help
with the ugly.

Nils