[CMake] Get the BINARY_DIR for a target?

Braden McDaniel braden at endoframe.com
Tue Jan 6 12:34:50 EST 2015

Are there any properties on a target that I can query to get whatever
was the CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR when the target was defined?

I'm aware of the LOCATION property; however, its generator-specific
nature makes teasing the non-generator-specific part out of it rather
challenging (without some other information about the target
definition's location in the source tree, which is specifically what I'm
trying to avoid).  FWIW, I'm writing a function that takes a list of
targets as input.

--
Braden McDaniel <braden at endoframe.com>