[CMake] Rename target RUN_TESTS

Scott Aron Bloom scott.bloom at onshorecs.com
Fri Jan 2 06:19:25 EST 2015

That doesn't work :(

Unfortunately it "could" be that I have put the custom target command in the wrong location, however, I put it as the last line in my top level CMakeLists.txt

ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET( ALL_RUN_TEST DEPENDS RUN_TESTS )

But it doesn't right mouse clicking -> build doesn't give the same results as building "RUN_TESTS"

Scott