[CMake] How to include config.h.in in VS project

Mauro Ziliani mauro.ziliani.tmp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 03:53:14 EST 2015

Hi all.
I'm using CMake 3.4.1 for my projects.
I'm working with Visual studio 10 2010 express and wxFormBuilder
I'd like to include config.h.in and the wxFormBuilder projects (which has
.fbp extension) in source_group.

In CMakeLists.txt i put

source_group("FormBiulder FBP" FILES main.fbp)
source_group("Config IN" FILES config.h.in)

But when I generate the final solution for visual studio the tree project
has not the group I define.

It seems the problem is the extestion .fbp or .in. that Cmake ignores

How can I include .in e .fbp extensions has wel-known extension to put in
the vcxproject list?

Best regards,
   Mauro