[CMake] CPack and PackageMaker

Attila Krasznahorkay attila.krasznahorkay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:47:01 EST 2015

Hi Robert,

I'm afraid that the sad situation is that nobody has done this yet, or is working on it at the moment.

I'm absolutely sure that if you can help with this by any amount, that will be most welcome by the CMake developers. It will certainly be most welcome by me, as I've been disappointed by the lack of this support as well. (But unfortunately can't spare the time to help out in writing this CPack generator.)

Cheers,
             Attila