[CMake] How to set _default_ timeout for the ctest command?

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Wed Dec 9 03:23:34 EST 2015

Hi Alan,

Just by experimenting, I discovered that you also need to set
DART_TESTING_TIMEOUT. I'm not sure what the relationship (if any) is
between CTEST_TEST_TIMEOUT and DART_TESTING_TIMEOUT. I set them both in
the file CTestConfig.cmake. I get the feeling that DART_TESTING_TIMEOUT
is there for less than historic reasons. Maybe someone from Kitware can
shed a light on this.

Regards,
Marcel Loose.