[CMake] 3.4.1 installer overwrites Windows PATH system var

Vasily Vladimirovich Vylkov vasily at gatech.edu
Fri Dec 4 02:12:51 EST 2015

Thanks all -- that worked.  The key:
  regedit.exe --> HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Environment\Path

had a backup of the path var before the CMake install nuked it.

> How long was your PATH before?

Just my luck, it was 1028 chars long (just 4 over the threshold).

> The installer is produced with NSIS.

Is there a bug filed with NSIS to address this?  Also, there should be
a very prominent warning about this on the CMake download/install page
next to the Windows installer.  Extremely unpleasant from a user
perspective.