[CMake] generator expression for set_target_properties

Attila Krasznahorkay attila.krasznahorkay at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 02:45:02 EST 2015

Hi Lloyd,

You mean like:

if( ${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE} STREQUAL "Release" )
   set_target_properties( myexec PROPERTIES WIN32_EXECUTABLE TRUE )
endif()

?

Or would you like the build configuration to change in this respect when you change the build type in the IDE? This latter may not be possible to do. But others may very well correct me.

Cheers,
            Attila