[CMake] CMake/CPack Docker Integration

Aris Synodinos asynodin at mech.upatras.gr
Thu Aug 27 04:11:59 EDT 2015

[Apologies for cross posting]

Dear all, We have received funding from the Greek Free/Open Source Software
Society <https://ellak.gr/greek-free-open-source-software-societygfoss/> to
develop Docker integration to CMake and CPack. As a first step, we have
created a simple questionnaire for collecting user and developer input
towards the features that would be most useful. We would appreciate it if
you could spend some time to answer it by following this link
<http://goo.gl/forms/H3716MlS0o>. It will take less than 5 minutes of your
time and your feedback is valuable. Thank you very much, Best regards, Aris
Synodinos & Konstantinos Chatzilygeroudis

Aris Synodinos
PhD Student
Robotics Group
Mechanical and Aeronautics Engineering Department
Tel. +30-2610-996248
e-mail: asynodin at mech.upatras.gr
Web: http://progtologist.github.io/