[CMake] Modern superbuild template including support for

Knox, Kent Kent.Knox at amd.com
Fri Aug 21 13:33:50 EDT 2015

I think I have a different perspective.  I don't want Boost or gmock to be considered a part of clsparse in any visible way (I don't want them in my IDE); I want them truly separate and external.  I like cmake to download and build dependencies for me in an automated fashion, but I don't want the requirement to either check in the source of the dependency, or to set up my git repository to use submodules.  I shouldn't rebuild dependencies when I rebuild my project.  Superbuilds have been working quite nicely for me in these ways.