[CMake] Modules FindXXX.cmake for toolchains under windows

Clément Gregoire lectem at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:54:47 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have some experience with cmake toolchain files, and wanted to try it
under windows. Everything works fine (find_library, path etc) except
find_package.

I added a custom FindCTRULIB.cmake file in my folder D:/devkitPro/devkitArm
and this folder is listed in my CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH, printing its value
gives this :

 d:/devkitPro/devkitARM;d:/devkitPro

I also tried to put it in D:/devkitPro/devkitArm/cmake and
D:/devkitPro/devkitArm/share/cmake but it doesn't work.

Did I misunderstand the find_package documentation ?

I know that I could use CMAKE_MODULE_PATH, but I think this one should only
be used by the projects, not for scripts that are shipped with other
libraries.

Thanks,
Lectem