[CMake] passing a list of files from c source code to cmake

Owen Alanzo Hogarth gurenchan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:17:34 EDT 2015

I know it's possible to send variables into your c source code from the
cmake tutorials where you set the version.

let's say in your c source code you access some resource files that are
located in your source tree under a resources folder.

I can put those in some type of array in my c source code. Now is it
possible to send that list back to cmake at build time so that it can copy
those files to the binary tree on each build?