[CMake] CheckLibraryExists behaviour with different compilers

victor sv victorsv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:54:47 EDT 2015

Hello again,

Sometimes we don't have control on external libraries compilation and we
don't know which compiler was used to generate external libraries

now my questions is, Is there a CMake-standard-way to proceed in these
cases?

What is the best way to specify dependencies depending on the compiler?

Thanks in advance.

Víctor.