[CMake] Building cmake on SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 with gcc 3.4.3

carylewis2015 cary.lewis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 11:15:27 EDT 2015

I am trying to build cmake on  SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 with gcc 3.4.3, and I am
receiving numerous errors.

For example on cmake v. 2.8.12.2 i receive undefined __throw when performing
the gmake command after the boot strap.

I tried 2.8.4 and received errors related to __MAX_INT__ not being defined,
but it is defined.

I know that SCO is old, but the documentation and things I've read online
suggest it should work.

Has one successfully built a cmake on SCO.

I have used gcc successfully to build python, perl, openssl, ssh, etc. so
the tool chain essentially works.

Thanks.