[CMake] No FindVTK.cmake in cmake 3.1.2

Rahul Kumar Soni rahulsoni at immt.res.in
Fri Apr 10 06:52:55 EDT 2015

Hi I am newbie to the cmake. I have installed vtk5.10.1 through cygwin in
windows. The vtk is installed in /cygwin/VTK5.10.1 and its libraries are in
/usr/local/lib/vtk-5.10.

I had earlier did similar things in ubuntu and there I required to set the
vtk directory in the FindVTK.cmake file with the following command.
*SET (VTK_DIR "/usr/local/lib/vtk-5.10")*

However, in cmake3.1.2 I don't find the file FindVTK.cmake. Have searched a
lot over internet but no luck. Found that it has something to do with the
find_package(VTK REQUIRED). But really helpless, how to do it.

Please anyone help or provide a weblink with the proper guidance.
--
Sincerely

Rahul Kumar Soni <https://sites.google.com/site/rahuliitdhn/>
Scientist, Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Govt. of India