[CMake] Custom target not triggered to build

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 12:48:28 EDT 2015

Am I incorrect in assuming that this should work?

I added dependancies to them and that helped... until I leared I had the
dependants wrong order, and it wouldn't let me depend the common on both of
these... so when I reversed them, then neither built before install....

I recall a similar message not long ago about asking to depend targets on
INSTALL... but I can't use install because it's a phony target.