[CMake] CPack WIX examples

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:49:37 EDT 2014

On 2014-09-25 17:34, jmerkow wrote:
> Thanks a lot this worked! Are there any plans to add the functionality for
> adding registry entries into the WIX xml directly?  Looking at the source
> code, it looks like it would be somewhat painless.  If no one is already
> working on this, I'll work on contributing the code myself, in the near
> future.

I was planning on extending the patch mechanism for the Product element
following up on a request that was part of a different issue:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=15165#c36863

Which I think would also match this use case?
Unless you were thinking about adding these somewhere else or in an
entirely different way?

Nils