[CMake] ITK compiling problem with CMake

Vincent L.Zhang vincent.lzhang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:14:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm learning ITK for some image registration project. But just at the first
step, I met a problem compiling it with CMake. The CMakeError log  as
following:

*Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c"
failed.*
*Compiler:  *
*Build flags: *
*Id flags: *

*The output was:*
*The System cannot find the file specified.*

*Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file
"CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed.*
*Compiler:  *
*Build flags: *
*Id flags: *

*The output was:*
*The System cannot find the file specified.*

The OS on my computer is Windows 8.1 with Visual Studio 2012 Pro. It seems
a CMake problem, but I don't know how to solve. I'll appreciate your help.

Yours,
Vincent