[CMake] Corrupted CmakeLists.txt File how to heal it ?

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 07:56:15 EDT 2014

On 09/09/2014 01:34 PM, Sonya Blade wrote:
> I Use Cmake-GUI 2.8.12.2 to configure the CMakeLists.txt file but no
> matter which compiler I set ( I prefer Code::Blocks MinGW Makefile)
>   Cmake-GUI produces the "Error in configurition process, project files
> may be invalid" dialog, with following report,
>
> /CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:11 (Project):
> project PROJECT called with incorrect number of arguments
>
> /
> /CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:39 (include_platform):
> Unknown CMake command "include_platform".
>
> /
> /Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!/
> /
> /
> What is wrong here I 'll appreciate your guidance,

Is it possible that this isn't the top-level CMakeLists.txt?

It looks like the PLUGIN_NAME variable isn't set which is probably why
project() complains.

Also I see nothing that would define the include_platform()
function/macro which is missing.

Maybe both the variable and the function/macro are set up in a parent
CMakeLists.txt?

Nils