[CMake] ctest/cdash question

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Sat Sep 6 06:29:25 EDT 2014

David

OK, understood.

Currently, the buildbot is running 145 unit tests, then 52 regression
tests in separate steps, every dashboard line has +145 and -52
respectively so the +/- numbers can’t get much worse!

My dashboard is 1.8.2 which dates back a few years. Just seeing the
red/green (and one row per machine) will already be helpful.

Yours

JB