[CMake] Useful extensions for CMake blog post

Tobias Becker becker.tobi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:40:37 EDT 2014

Hi,

I thought you might enjoy 400 extra functions for doing more complicated
things with cmake (also comes with an interactive cmake console which is
implemented in pure cmake).
Some features:
* maps,(structural variables)
* object oriented programming with cmake language (prototypical inheritance)
* extended list functionality (like slice, push, pop, ...)
* lambdas
* dynamic functions (call functions without knowing its name)
* ...
Here is the link: http://thetoeb.de/2014/09/05/useful-extensions-for-cmake/

I'm sharing these functions (a lot of time went into them) and hope someone
might find them useful.  If you have suggestions you can write them into
github or as a comment on the blog. They tested and are part of a pure
cmake package manager which I'm still working on.

Kind Regards,

Tobias