[CMake] Xcode generator per architecture setting

thehesiod thehesiod at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 21:04:18 EDT 2014

Bin Chen wrote
> Hi,
>
> For Xcode generator, is it possible to specify CFLAGS for each
> architecture, e.g. i386 and x86_64? Thanks!
>
> Best regards,
> Bin Chen

I used to set set_target_properties(${DRM_TARGET_NAME} PROPERTIES
XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_OTHER_CFLAGS[arch=${_NATIVE_ARCH}] "${MY_OTHER_CFLAGS}")

and noticed that this seemed to take precedence over the CMAKE_C_FLAGS,
however it seems to have stopped working in XCode 6.1, still investigating.

I wish there were a better way.