[CMake] CMake binary output directory for Visual Studio project with generated MinGW fortran projects

Neal Kruis neal.kruis at bigladdersoftware.com
Wed Oct 29 17:35:24 EDT 2014

CMakers,

I'm wondering if any of you can help me with a question that I've posted to
Stack Overflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26637673/how-to-set-the-cmake-binary-output-directory-for-visual-studio-project-with-gene

Essentially, I'm finding that the cmake_add_fortran_subdirectory function,
which uses MinGW, doesn't produce binaries in the same directory as the
master Visual Studio project. My question is about getting all of the
binaries created in the configuration directory (e.g., Debug, Release,
etc.).

Any ideas would be appreciated!