[CMake] [ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.1.0-rc1 now ready for testing!

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 14:38:22 EDT 2014

I think your question about CXX_STANDARD is answered in the CXX_STANDARD
docs:
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.1/prop_tgt/CXX_STANDARD.html

If you MUST have it, you can set this property to ON:
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.1/prop_tgt/CXX_STANDARD_REQUIRED.html

(Although I've not used it myself -- not sure what happens if the compiler
does not support the standard. Hopefully, an error at CMake time... try it
and let us know if it works for you.)

HTH,
David C.