[CMake] Is this the proper way to define a package config?

Robert Dailey rcdailey.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 13:21:31 EDT 2014

I've skimmed over it, but I haven't seen anything useful in that
section. Maybe you can point out what exactly I'm supposed to use from
that?

Someone has already stated that I should use a find module and not
define a package config since I'm not the maintainer of boost, I only
need to use it. Are you suggesting the opposite, that I should define
a package config as a downstream consumer?