[CMake] Fwd: Error in compiling OKULAR using CMAKE

Sahil Sehgal sahilsehgal1995 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 02:19:55 EDT 2014

Hello,

I was trying to build Okular (KDE application) in IDE (QT-creator and
Kdevelop both). I did the following steps:
1.) clonned the source code of Okular
2.) loaded the source code in IDE
3.) click on the build command.

I got the following error

*/home/sahil/my/New Folder/prog/okular/build> /usr/bin/cmake
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
'/home/sahil/my/New Folder/prog/okular/'-- Found Qt-Version 5.2.1 (using
/usr/bin/qmake)CMake Error: The following variables are used in this
project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.Please set them or make sure they are
set and tested correctly in the CMake files:QT_QT_INCLUDE_DIR   used as
include directory in directory /home/sahil/my/New
Folder/prog/okular/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmpCMake Error: Internal CMake
error, TryCompile configure of cmake failedCMake Error at
/usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:1316 (message):
Unable to compile a basic Qt application.  Qt has not been found
correctly.Call Stack (most recent call first):
/usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:95 (find_package)
CMakeLists.txt:3 (find_package)-- Configuring incomplete, errors
occurred!See also "/home/sahil/my/New
Folder/prog/okular/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".See also
"/home/sahil/my/New Folder/prog/okular/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".***
Failure: Exit code 1 ****

Please suggest the possible solution

Regards
Sahil Sehgal