[CMake] Controlling the verbosity in CTest scripts

Pere Mato Vila Pere.Mato at cern.ch
Thu Oct 23 11:48:49 EDT 2014

Hi,

  I am running a CTest script in our continuous and nighty integration builds and tests scheduled by Jenkins. The test suit contains more than 1000 tests with a lot of output. Jenkins has a nice way to digest the test output and present it. What I would like to have is also the output of the build with the warnings and errors. If I launch the script with "ctest -VV" would do the trick, but it will also print the output of every test. Is there a way to be very verbose for the building and less verbose for the testing?
 Many thanks in advance,

Pere