[CMake] file(UPLOAD what does it support?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Oct 22 23:04:56 EDT 2014

On 10/22/2014 9:41 PM, jmerkow wrote:
> Sure. I can take this on. Looks like the ifdefs are there and the
> cmakedefines are all setup....

Yup, it is part of curl, just not part of the way we build curl at the
moment.
> I believe that libssh2 is standard on linux and osx.  What about windows is
> it even available on windows?
Seems to be (after a quick google search).  Not sure how hard it will be
to use, but it seems that others have built it.

Thanks for helping out.  If you have any issues, you should move the
conversation to the cmake-developers list.

-Bill