[CMake] file(UPLOAD what does it support?

jmerkow jmerkow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:09:50 EDT 2014

So Im most likely out of luck, unless I want to compile cmake myself with
those flags on...
Is there anyway to know which protocols will work with the standard cmake
packages? Besides systematically trying each one... Basically we have a
linux machine that we want to put nightly files on after ctest, its doesn't
have http or ftp.

I can try to work something out with execute_process and use scp, and find a
decent scp for windows.

-Jameson