[CMake] file(UPLOAD what does it support?

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Thu Oct 9 21:45:11 EDT 2014

The documentation might be a little sparse, but file UPLOAD uses curl
in its implementation. So whatever protocols curl supports for
uploading to a URL should be supported by file UPLOAD, too. I know for
a fact it works with http, https and ftp. Is there some other protocol
you are trying to use that isn't working?

HTH,
David C.