[CMake] Main program not getting rebuilt when library changes.

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Oct 6 16:46:29 EDT 2014

On 10/6/2014 2:10 PM, Bill Greene wrote:
> After I change MySub.cpp, either with "touch" or by editing the file in the
> GUI, and rebuild either with the F7 key or by selecting the "Build Solution"
> menu item, I see something like this:
What if you right click on ALL_BUILD and build that project?  It maybe
that you just have the wrong project setup as the main project to build
and it is only building the library and not the executable.  CMake does
not control that.  You have to pick the active project from the GUI.

Another thing to try is to run cmake --build . and see if that works.
That will always build the ALL_BUILD target.

-Bill