[CMake] eclipse + debugging

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Sat Oct 4 03:18:34 EDT 2014

Using Mac OSX 10.9.5 and Eclipse Luna, I am unable to debug projects generated with cmake.

Although the debugger stops on int main, I can’t get manually set breakpoints to work (they used to work with a previous install – possibly earlier eclipse). It always reports, “No source file named …."

Is there some combination of settings (or structure of source/build dirs) that is required to get the breakpoints working. I’ve tried every combination of source paths in the debugger settings, but to no avail.

Thanks for any clues

JB