[CMake] Regarding option for regenerating CMakeCache everytime we do cmake

Devyani Godbole devyani.godbole at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 06:01:07 EDT 2014

Hi ,
I am getting a problem wherein the if I add the flag say -DWITH_DATE=1 and
do a cmake I get it enabled. But now if I do not use this flag and again do
cmake , it still remains DEFINED i.e. it is still present in CMakeCache.

I do not want it to be DEFINED if I have not specified it in cmake command
line. i.e. I want the CMakeCache to be rebuilt everytime I do a cmake.

Is there any way by which I can do this?

--
-- Devyani S. Godbole