[CMake] BundleUtilities and multiple configurations with different executable post-fixes

Geert Litjens gjslitjens at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 05:56:18 EDT 2014

Dear all,

Since this week I have been using BundleUtilities to automatically copy
third-party dependencies to the install directory. However, I have one
issue: when we make debug builds we use DEBUG_POSTFIX to append _d to our
executables and libraries (so we can package both). However, as far as I
know, because there is no CONFIGURATION signature for the INSTALL(CODE...
command, it is not possible to specify different fixup_bundle commands for
different configurations in Visual Studio. If anyone has any suggestions,
that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Geert Litjens