[CMake] Adding ALL as a dependency

Rick McGuire object.rexx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:04:41 EDT 2014

Is it possible to add the ALL set of targets as a dependency for a target
that is not part of the ALL set?  We have some targets for building an
installer that are not part of the default build, but must be invoked
explicitly to build the installer.  A successful installer build is really
dependent upon having an up-to-date build, so I'd like to put in a
dependency where a complete build is attempted if we're building the
installer.  I tried specifying ALL in the DEPENDS section, but it didn't
like that.  Is there a variable available that contains the list of ALL
targets?

Rick